Well I started off with one image that I had taken a couple of weeks ago specifically for this challenge. I had wondered was I missing the point so on my travels looked for other images that I could make that would be suitable for this, but I still came back to the same image.
While I liked the original image in its own right I wanted to push it a bit further with the “inspiration” side of the challenge. I knew it would be ok as was but I wanted to create even more pattern and rhythm into the image.
I turned to my PSE12 with some plug ins I have collected and played with various sets within the collection. Water Ripple, Lattice and Fractalis styles were applied to the original image. I found it interesting that as I pushed the plug ins some of them would change the image beyond recognition, which is not what I wanted. So I hope what I have produced retains some of the original image.